I was cleaning the bathroom today while Dru and Olivia were playing dress ups. Dru walks in with princess gear on head to toe and says, "I am in no rush to get to the ball, do want me to help you clean?" I laughed and said of course and handed her the windex and paper towels to clean her mirrors in her room. She seriously said that! Ha ha ha! What a cutie!
We got a fun surprise from Rayne today and inside was a shirt for Livy that said "Happy Go Lucky." Perfect for her, right? She asked what it said and then after telling her, Livy said, "That is so me." Ryan and I cracked up. She makes us laugh all day long.
Rylie is just sputtering out new words left and right. Her latest are... happy, hot dog, ball, tickle and tummy.
Rylie loves when I brush her teeth. When she even sees a tooth brush she will open her mouth. Rylie is also loving books. She loves to be read to. She won't sit too long, but walks from room to room handing me books and then plops down in my lap. She is such a cuddler.
Tonight for FHE we read a story from The Friend. The girls were a little bouncy and I thought they weren't paying attention. When I finished the story, I quizzed them about the details. They didn't miss a question. They knew every answer perfectly. It just made me think how they are watching us and paying attention to everything we do whether we know it or not. These girls are keeping me on my toes. I love them for that.
3 comments:
I hope I get kids as cute as you one day!!
Great post! The everyday occurences are the best and we should all post them more often.
Jen -
Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog - I wouldn't have found yours without it. Your little girls are beautiful. We are catching up with you on kids, only one to go. I'm still claiming credit for being instrumental in you guys hooking up btw... :)
Adam
Post a Comment