11.03.2008

Halloween

Happy Halloween!

Dru and Liv running like crazy to get more and more candy.  Little do they know, they will never see it again.  I love Halloween except for the candy!

Rylie trying to sneak hard earned candy from her sisters.

These pics are a little out of order. . .we stopped by Gma and Gpa Martins to say hello and to show how cute the costumes looked.  Thank you for the costumes!  It was fun to snap some photos and to get our first trick or treat candy.

Rylie (china doll) loves attention and found she got it when she wore Ryan's wig.  

Dru made a beautiful bride and Olivia was a darling princess.

We spent Halloween weekend with our friends the Fairbanks.
We ate at all hours.  (I am sure I gained 10 pounds)  We watched 2 movies and a million great games, (Go BYU!) played ping pong, the boys went golfing, the kids played and played and played.  It was a blast.

Brendon and Talan were  super cute ninjas.

The Fairbanks


The boys and the babes

Fenton Halloween Party

Megan making a witch's brew

Eating a yummy taco salad dinner.

Reading a cute story by Bubs and Britt.

A fun cake walk

Singing spooky songs with grandma Kathy

The famous wig

We went as a polygamist family.  Pants under dresses, shoulder pads, running shoes, no make up etc.  Thanks Sue for the great dress.

A little blurry but everyone looked great.  Cute bumble bee, dog, sleeping beauty, hot dog and beautiful rodeo queens!


Rylie looks a bit nervous.  I wonder why?

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Great GREAT pictures! I am loving the polygamist family- so so hilarious. How did you explain that to the kids?! I hope my "girls" (hopefully) someday will be as cute and close as yours.

Stephanie said...

This looks like so much fun! I love the girls costumes :)

Kates said...

The polygamist family is hysterical! You guys crack me up!

Chelsea said...

I got the pie dough cutters at William Sonoma, they are a little different this year (without the acorn) but they work SO well! They push the dough out after they cut, so they turn out perfect!

kristen @ just-iced cookies said...

one day you're polygs, the next princesses and soccer players with yucchy teeth!