We broke tradition at the Fenton family Halloween party this year. We ALWAYS dress up as a family with a theme, but we couldn't resist taking advantage of these COP COSTUMES. Our good friend let us borrow these sweet and LEGIT outfits.
Owen was our little prisoner, Rylie...a duck, Liv....a princess and Dru...a flapper.
Daniel, Megan and their cute little pirates.
Brittany...Mermaid, Bubs...frog, EvaMay...Tink and Robby...an adorable skunk.
Georgia...witch, Berkleigh...50's girl and Cicily...wizard
Their awesome parents...Ryan and Sasha.
Gma in a REAL mink and Gpa as a REAL cowboy.
great dinner . yummy dessert . fun games . a lot of pictures . awesome company
We can't wait until next year!
6 comments:
Seriously -- I love your family! What a fun tradition! Oh, and you and Ryan look awesome; love the shades! ;)
WAY cool costumes, esp for you and Ryan - You like you could kick someone's
I meant "you look like you could kick someone's
AWESOME. LOVE the costumes.
:) I LOVE YOUR COSTUMES!! All of them, but especially you and Ryan. Those ARE legit.
I had the most fun!!! Thanks for being such a great support! Love you and your darling family!
Post a Comment