10.11.2010


I am back to running. I trained for a couple months with my cute friend Ashley for the Love Your Body 10k. (Thanksgiving Point) I also ran a lot with my awesome sister Megan. (It is way more fun to run with someone.) Training is good but the actual race is best. The energy and adrenalin is always high. Love it!

My biggest fans.
(Thanks Ry for waking up early,feeding,dressing, doing hair, and driving 4 kids for 30 min. and waiting for an hour for me to cross the finish line)
My friend Ashley and I right after the race.




8 comments:

Steve and Kathy said...

What an adorable family you have!!! Ashley looks just like she did in college. Keep up your cute friendship. You are both amazing.

Stephanie said...

Good Job!! :)

The Alvords said...

Oh how I can't wait to run again. Good for you for making time for something like this. It would be hard with 4 kids, but it's a good thing to do.

Steffie said...

You are a rock star!!! Remember how bad you used to HATE running? You have come a long way, my friend. Congrats :)

Lisa said...

Somehow i missed this post and I was going to ask you about the race and then forgot, sorry. You are awesome! I wish we could run together again.

kristen @ just-iced cookies said...

wtg Jen! I love 10Ks, they're perfect! wish I could run with you and Megan. *sigh* :(

Brooke Romney said...

GREAT job. I'm so impressed with you all the time!

Anonymous said...

Heaven help me if I really look like I do in that picture. Looking at that is just motivation to keep running so those chipmunk cheeks depart! I've loved running with you. You are a genuine, A-class girl. That's why I love you so much! Cheeeeeeseeee.....