10.19.2010

Red Ribbon Week

It is crazy hair day at school today.
{Our favorite week of the year}

Olivia was SO EXCITED about this day. She has been planning this hair do ever since she saw Dru do it when she was in kindergarten. (seriously, she has)

To top of this very exciting day, Liv lost ANOTHER tooth!
She squealed out, THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER as we ran out the door!


4 comments:

Lisa said...

LOVE IT!! I'm so sad we didn't do the crazy hair thing at our school :(

Kim said...

SO cute! I love their CRAZY HAIR! I love Liv's smile too and especially her comment "this is the best day ever"! Priceless!

Miss you guys!

Brooke Romney said...

Crazy hair day is way cooler for girls I have to say. I'm very impressed with your mad hair skills!

Al and Eli said...

I love, love, LOVE it!! So glad the hair dos worked out :) And now Liv can officially say, "all I want for Christmas is.." ;) SO CUTE!