Grandma Martin invited the girls over for a witch's tea party.
The evening was full of fun crafts, yummy food, sweet treats and prizes.
I was lucky enough to join in and see the girls in action.
The girls in their witch hats.
Owen was my buddy.
Grandma in her awesome witch hat with the girls.
A fun game of Twister.
They made a witch shoe out of black paper and glitter.
The girls LOVED this!
A witch hat made out of a kiss and a cookie.
Spooky eyes
A hotdog mummy for dinner!
A witches broom full of fun goodies!
Thank you so much for a fun evening!
The girls have not stopped talking about all the fun things they did.
3 comments:
OH HOW I MISS YOU GUYS! THAT LOOKS LIKE A FUN LITTLE GRANDMA PARTY!!
so cute! i hope you guys have a happy halloween!
Hummmm, I am noticing Tauyna's tipped witch hat! It must be a sign! What a darling party and yummy refreshments. Happy Halloween to all!
Post a Comment