OOOOO.....my gosh--I can't get over how beautiful those eyes are...dreamy! I can't believe he is big enough to eat rice cereal!!! I miss him.
That is awesome!! I totally dreaded starting the twins on solids but they were actually my very best eaters.
just growing up waaaay to fast. What a fun time you are having.
What a cutie!! :) I LOVE his eyes!
WHAT ARE YOU DOING FEEDING HIM SOLIDS!! HE ISN'T OLD ENOUGH FOR THAT!!! IT WAS JUST YESTERDAY THAT YOU HAD HIM!! AH....Time is flying far too fast!
Congratulations! It's only uphill from here! :) Owen is such a sweet, cute baby.
Okay, I need to meet him. Can you email me your phone number? I'm dying to get together with you. brookeoromney (at) gmail (dot) com
i love when they can eat FOOD!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
OOOOO.....my gosh--I can't get over how beautiful those eyes are...dreamy! I can't believe he is big enough to eat rice cereal!!! I miss him.
That is awesome!! I totally dreaded starting the twins on solids but they were actually my very best eaters.
just growing up waaaay to fast. What a fun time you are having.
What a cutie!! :) I LOVE his eyes!
WHAT ARE YOU DOING FEEDING HIM SOLIDS!! HE ISN'T OLD ENOUGH FOR THAT!!! IT WAS JUST YESTERDAY THAT YOU HAD HIM!! AH....Time is flying far too fast!
Congratulations! It's only uphill from here! :) Owen is such a sweet, cute baby.
Okay, I need to meet him. Can you email me your phone number? I'm dying to get together with you. brookeoromney (at) gmail (dot) com
i love when they can eat FOOD!
Post a Comment