6.11.2010

We decided to brave the crowds and rainy weather and head up to
This is the Place Heritage Park.
We are SO GLAD we did.
We went non stop for 5 hours seeing and doing many unique things.
*It is hard to post when you have 90 shots to choose from.*
Here are a few of my favorites.




























4 comments:

Brooke said...

That looks like fun! It looks like you went back East on vacation somewhere. By the way, I love the new blog layout! Very hip! :)

Kim said...

Fun--I love the Heritage Park!!! So many fun things to do! BTW, we are sad we missed out on the brownies :(

Megan Olson said...

AH!!! LIV LOOKS LIKE A KINDERGARTENER!!! WHAT HAPPENED? She grew up so fast!! (Trust me there is a difference between a preschooler look and a kindergartener-I've taught both. I couldn't tell before I was around both in the school setting but there is a difference) She isn't even in Kindergarten yet!! YOU ALL NEED TO STOP AGING!! I still have 3 months here!

Moffat Family said...

send me pics with Winston!! i'm so mad my camera broke.