
Happy Birthday!
Yesterday was Ryan's birthday.
We celebrated.
(dinner WITHOUT kids)
It was almost magical to be able to talk to each other without interruption.
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Martin
Ryan is the most AMAZING husband and father!
He is ridiculously handsome and unbelievably kind.
Love ya Ry!
5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN! OK THIS PICTURE IS SO PRICELESS I LOVE IT! OH HOW LITTLE HE IS SOAK IT ALL IN! PS I MISS SEEING YOU!!!
What an AWESOME photo!!!! Tell him happy birthday from us.
I love this picture with all of my heart!! It is definitely the greatest in the world, by far, for sure, no doubt, 100% truth...my two martin boys.
Happy Birthday Ry!
We love you too Ry! It was fun talking/skyping with you guys last night. So sad we couldn't surprise you for your b-day at Macaroni Grill...oh the good 'ol days. I LOVE this picture too! Beautiful and ridiculously handsome! Miss you guys!
Don't forget, he has REALLY fresh breath! :)
Post a Comment