2.17.2010


I just received a very fun package of incredible cookies (they actually taste as good as they look) and other sweet gifts from my oh-so talented sis-in-law Kristen.  She lives in San Antonio (much too far away) and has been baking up a storm.  She has always made awesome goodies (she is known for her sugar cookies) and has finally taken her abilities to a new level.  She has an etsy shop and a blog that displays just some of her amazing talent. Seriously, check her stuff out.  You will be AMAZED!  These sweet treats would make an unforgettable gift or the perfect touch at a shower, birthday party and any fun event.  
*she ships fast & the cookies come in cute packaging*
Thank you Kristen for the thoughtful package!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Those cookies look AMAZING! I am so impressed!

kristen @ just-iced cookies said...

oh man, you're so nice! thanks for the plug. wish I could have given it to you in person!!

Brooke said...

Those are so darling, and yes -- Kristen is way talented!!

Moffat Family said...

as always...AMAZING. we are SO lucky to have that woman in our lives!