2.16.2010

Ryan is out of town on a golf trip with his buddies and we are all missing him.  

I am missing him the most.
I miss that kiss goodbye in the morning.  
I miss that phone call during the day just to see how I am doing.
I miss eating together as a family and Ryan playing with girls while I clean up.
I miss our late night chat about our days.  I usually just ramble and Ryan listens.  Most nights we end up laughing so hard, Dru comes into our room and tells us to be more quiet.
I miss not being able to hit him in the night when I hear a strange noise.  
I miss seeing his cute face.
I REALLY miss Ryan.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

How long has he been gone? You're very good to let him go being in the newborn way of life.

Brooke said...

Okay, baby Owen is precious! And I'm not married, so I can't completely know how you feel, but I know that missing someone is all you can think about at times. Hopefully he'll be back soon! Oh, and I won't tell anyone about the Disney thing.... :)

Kim said...

I know how you feel. There is no one on this earth that can replace them.