We had our first soccer meeting yesterday. Everyone was excited. I don't know a thing about the sport but soccer happens to be Ryan's sport. He helped her learn some basics.
Liv gives it a try in her flip flops.
Rylie eating all the goodies
Ryan practicing all the soccer moves
Dru practicing her own moves
We are so excited for an awesome soccer season.
First real practice next week.
First game the following Saturday!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, I want to gobble that Rylie up!
SO TREV IS THE SAME AS RYAN SOCCER IS HIS THING! IM GLAD SHE IS TAKING SOCCER THAT IS SO FUN!
She looks great! you'll have to let us know when her games are.
We'd love to come to a game or two. Feel free to let us know when they are!! I'm so excited, I LOVE soccer :) GO DRU
Cute pics!!! Wow... you're kids are growing up so fast. They are sure darling!!!!
Post a Comment