Olivia woke up saying,"This is the best day ever!" She had 3 1/2 hours until she left for preschool and she was already on cloud 9. She could not stop talking which is what she does when she is excited about something. We were ALL counting down the minutes until the clock struck 12:15 and we could leave. FINALLY! I gave her a super long hug and a quick kiss and off she went without ever looking back!
I will miss her.
However, With Rylie's amazing napping schedule I have 2 1/2 hours to myself!
It is going to be a good year.
The first day of school photo shoot
Liv was pretty sad about leaving her buddy at home. Thankfully, Rylie gave her some good hugs and said that she would miss Olivia.
It made Olivia's day to hear that!
FYI: Rylie will NOT wear any bows! It's a bummer.
5 comments:
2 1/2 HOURS....THAT SOUNDS SO DREAMY! THINK OF ALL THAT NAPPING YOU CAN GET IN BEFORE THIS LITTLE BOY COMES!
What great pictures - esp that first B/W!
REE-DIC-U-LESS!!!! Your girls are so cute, and to pose like that? WOW your talent for pics shows them off so well :)
What program do you use to change the colors like that?
-this is megan- every picture is SO cute!
Your girls are so cute! I have a little girl in my primary class who I swear looks just like Dru. It really is suprising. Anyway, I'm loving the 2 1/2 hours. Now I even have someone bringing her home to me once a week. That makes for almost 3 hours.
Post a Comment