9.15.2009

Fore!

Before this rainy weather came into town, we went to the driving range to hit a bucket of balls.  The girls are really getting the hang of it and can really hit the ball well.



When it was Rylie's turn to take a swing she would put the ball on the tee and then pick up the ball with her hands and throw it out into the grass.
Ry gave her a quick lesson on how to hit the ball using the club.
Rylie didn't last too long and just ran around and wanted a drink from the drinking fountain every 30 seconds.
side note:  this is not a wig.  this is rylie's actual hair.  it has a mind of its own.
...and so does she.


2 comments:

Steve and Kathy said...

Rylie is my girl and she has my golfing technique!!!! Birds of a feather. Beautiful girls and you are the cutest parents...you do so many fun things.

Josh, Kim & Kids said...

I love that hair. Right before I read the line on your post, I was thinking that her hair is too cute. What a fun thing to do! Cool that you went ice-blocking too. I had never been before and was surprised at how well it worked and how much fun it was.