9.14.2009

Dru's first game!

Dru had her first soccer game!  She did well and was able to keep up for a whole hour.  It was a blast to watch her run back and forth.  She said that she likes to be on defense so she doesn't have to run so much.  She has never played soccer before and will learn a lot this year.  We are so proud of her!
Cheering on her friend who was the other team.


She is looks like the cutest little soccer munchkin in this picture.
This is Dru and Annjane playing defense. 

a few seconds later...
they are sitting down on the job.
Soccer treats!
Grandpa Steve, Grandma Kathy and Kim came to cheer on Dru.
Grandma and Grandpa Martin came too!
Dru has a lot of people that love her.


3 comments:

Lisa said...

How cute! She's so lucky to have such great famiy support. And how fun to have pink uniforms.

Lisa said...

Jenny, I noticed on Facebook that AYSO 126 (our region) is looking for people who took pictures on Sat to share them. Don't know if you'd be intereseted but thought I'd let you know.

Trainer Momma said...

Your daughters are beautiful. I am jealous of that beautiful weather! We are sweatin' big time down here in TX. Thanks checking out Trainer Momma -- I am having a ball and really appreciate your feedback!