9.21.2009

September Sunday

My one and only shot of all the girls together.  I can't imagine getting one more child in the picture, looking at the camera and trying to smile at the same time.
I know this may be blackmail later on, but I couldn't resist.
(Sorry Barton family.  I will get this doll back to you asap.  Rylie is a little obsessed with it right now.)





6 comments:

Chris and Annalisa said...

That little Rylie is such a hoot! Last Sunday when I went into nursery to sing, they were putting away their toys and Rylie was having a hard time putting away the "baby." I finally got her attention and she came and sat down by me. I said "Rylie, does your mommy have a baby in her tummy?" This huge grin spread across her face and she said "yeah!" It was too cute. I'm gonna miss that girl!

Megan Olson said...

haha Rylie gets cuter and cuter everyday!!

Steve and Kathy said...

I think she looks like me!!!!! Great job on the Primary program. I love to hear you sing! The program content was powerful. I'm glad we are a forever family.

brooke romney said...

Such cute dresses and Rylie cracks me up. I sure do miss Sundays in September. How I wish I were there. It's still 105!

ade said...

I want a September Sunday with your family. That Riley makes me laugh out loud (I did just now and I'm in front of my client as we are doing research here in San Francisco)...she is sooooo fun to watch grow. Dru is Gorgeous! And Livy is getting the posing down. It's that Riley that won't sit still huh?

The Alvords said...

They are so stinking cute I can hardly stand it. I want to pinch your little Rylie's cheeks...she is so yummy. I can't wait to see pictures of baby boy when he comes!