9.01.2009

Only for you Brooke Fenton

I usually don't participate in these tags, but for you Brooke, I will do this. :)

Top 10 things that bother me:

1.  Rude or grumpy people.
2.  People who don't follow through.
3.  People who leave their blinkers on. (except for my mom)
4.  People who chew with their mouths open.
5.  Driving in the snow.
6.  Long road trips with children.
7.  People who are dishonest.
8.  Poopie diapers.
9.  Animals not on a leash or in a cage.
10.  Being late.

3 comments:

The Richards Family said...

That is funny about the animals. I am laughing because the one time you came over and I was dog sitting! Next time I will schedule dog sitting around your appts! Only kidding....I am just teasing. I am glad you did that post! And how is Dru's hair now that we thinned it?

Brooke said...

Hey! Thanks for doing that, and sorry, I won't tag you in any more posts. I did enjoy reading it, though! :)

Lisa said...

I agree at all counts.