9.29.2009

Liv lost her first tooth!

Olivia FINALLY lost her tooth!  It has been loose for so long because she was worried about the pain of the tooth coming out.  On Sunday I whispered in Liv's ear..."Grandpa Steve will give you lots of money if you let him pull your tooth out."  She ran right over and out it came!  She got a whole dollar from Grandpa Steve, Uncle Bubba, the tooth fairy and Grandpa Martin the next day.  She is RICH!!!




This is Liv saying, "YES, it is finally out!"

4 comments:

Megan Olson said...

YAY congrats my little Livy!!! I love you lots and lots!

Cassandra said...

That's some pretty sweet motivation. My dad got me to let him pull my teeth out by scaring me with stories about how his brother once swallowed his tooth in the middle of the night because he wouldn't let his dad pull it out when it was wiggly. I am still scarred, though it did keep me from ever swallowing a tooth of my own...

kristen @ just-iced cookies said...

yaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!

Moffat Family said...

Liv...I love you! How fun to lose a tooth so close to your birthday. It's like a pre-birthday gift!!!! Can't beat that! ;)