Mother's Day is especially sweet this year because of my girls. They are the reason I love being a mom!
Dru and Olivia made these fun blocks for me at a craft class!
I LOVE them!
Dru made this card for me.
Don't you love that it is just Dru and I with beautiful hats on riding a horse? ...AND she thinks I am cute. {This one is a keeper.}
Pictures before we went to church...
Poor Olivia. The obsession still lives on with Rylie!
I am so lucky to have 3 girls that are best friends.
Dru wanted to pose and prop up one leg for this picture.
She looks like she is missing her leg! Ha Ha!
I am so glad they belong to me!
5 comments:
you are one lucky mom just as they are 3 lucky little girls to have you....I can't believe how grown up Dru looked today. Happy Mothers Day. I love you all!
Jen, your girls are darling and so are you!!!! Hope you had a fabulous mother's day :)
So cute!! I love the one at the top with cute Olivia. They are all so photogenic. You're lucky they pose for you! Thanks again for the wonderful mother's day dinner and lip balm for daniel :)
You are a lucky mom to have such cute girls that get along so great. and they are great because you are great. Hope you had a nice day. I was going to call you to go walk in the morning but it was way too late to call. sorry.
those photos are TO DIE FOR!! I've downloaded them and added them to our screensaver. Love legless Dru...you're a cute mama.
Post a Comment