Wow--i have been so busy with my own life I haven't looked at your blog for a couple of weeks. I love all of your posts--your girls are SO amazing and SO cute. I love Dru's dominoes, really what other 6 year old does that? I also loved the blog on your hike, it looked like so much fun. I wish we were neighbors now more than ever! Love you guys!
3 comments:
Isn't summer so fun! Your kids are so cute Jenny...hope all is well.
Oh FUN! This brings back SO many memories! Your kids will remember stuff like this :) Ah... summertime is fun and carefree when you are little :)
Wow--i have been so busy with my own life I haven't looked at your blog for a couple of weeks. I love all of your posts--your girls are SO amazing and SO cute. I love Dru's dominoes, really what other 6 year old does that? I also loved the blog on your hike, it looked like so much fun. I wish we were neighbors now more than ever! Love you guys!
Post a Comment