5.29.2009

My little Bengal

Olivia's graduation from Bengal Paw Preschool was today.  She has been looking forward to this day for so long.  She woke up and the first thing out of her mouth was..."AHHHH, today is my graduation!"

This is Mrs. Hardman who is the director of the preschool.  She is asking Olivia what her favorite animal is...she said a ZEBRA.
Our cute little carpool: 
Liv, Jared, Kamryn and Pheobe
Olivia has a lot of people who love her.  
Thank you everyone for coming!




Rylie enjoyed the lunch afterwards...
and dessert!


(We are all pretty tiny in this shot.  
You can click on it to make it a bit bigger.)

5 comments:

brooke romney said...

Too cute that you have a Bengal. You look darling and I love the new picture at the top!

Megan Olson said...

Brings back memories of having Dru in Bengal Paw with me.....have another kid and I'll be able to be their Kindergarten teacher!!

ade said...

Livia Face! Congratulations! You are such a big girl. I can't believe how smart and beautiful you are. Zebras are one of my favorite animals too. Soon you will be able to come visit me in New York all by yourself.

HUGS AND KISSES,
ade.

Cassandra said...

Man, I wish my mortarboard had a visor attached to it. That would have made it so much cooler. Also if it was orange. (I'm sure my dad would agree on that one.) Liv, I am jealous of your style. And your accomplishments. Congratulations!

Josh, Kim & Kids said...

I knew you were always a bengal at heart.