Last Saturday afternoon we went on a hike up towards Dog Lake. We ran into more snow that we had anticipated. The girls did great job and the only complaint was Rylie when I slipped on ice and dropped her. We are so lucky to live so close to the mountains where I am sure we will be hiking a lot this summer.
Dru was a great older sister and helped Olivia whenever she was nervous about the snow.
This was our first resting break. It is really steep and narrow in the beginning .
My little hikers.
The start and finish was the hardest part. We had to cross a big and a little stream. Ryan had to carry each of the girls one at a time.
3 comments:
Did Ryan carry you too? Looks like fun. I am so happy it is warming up finally.
Um, miss Olivia needs to be my spoke's person. I just love that she loves the headbands!
I think Dru looks like such a grown up lady!!! I can't say it enough, your guys are AMAZING.
Post a Comment