5.15.2009

My 2 superheroes

DRU=SUPERHERO #1

The girls woke up early this morning and wanted me to get them cereal.  I was getting ready and asked Dru to get out the cereal they wanted so I could finish up.   I came out minutes later to find this...
cereal, bowl, spoon and a little name tag so I would know who wanted what

After pouring the cereal I went to get something from their room
 and saw that Dru had made her bed all by herself.


OLIVIA=SUPERHERO #2

It was superhero day today at preschool.  

Liv has a super smile.
Liv loves me to make her hair super curly.
Liv can make a super sad face.
Liv is super at riding her bike.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Aw... This made me smile :) Your girls are so cute!

Lisa said...

What a "super" cute post. thanks again for having my kids over to play today.

Danielle said...

Lol! They left labels for their cereal? I need to learn your secret. I'm lucky if I can get my boys to sit and eat at the same time!