4.02.2013

Spring Break

Spring break for us was sweet and simple.
The weather was pretty decent so we went to the park a few times.
We rode our bikes a lot.
We saw the new cool movie The Croods and loved it. 
We hung out with our awesome Aunt Kim.
We fed our neighbor's bunny while they were out of town. 
We played at Gma's house.
We did a little egg experiment.

It was actually fun to just chill out and be together.  
I was sad when the girls had to go back to school.










I was in charge to making a BUNCH of tissue flowers for a YW activity.
My mom and sisters saved the day.  We were able to get most of them done at the park.
Thank you!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

fun post - makes me think I should at least write something about the break, event though there are prob not any photos