4.02.2013

Easter

Saturday night we decorated our Easter eggs.  The kids love this and secretly Ryan and I do too.  The girls are so creative and take their time.  This whole process can take hours.
We loved every minute of it.
(Rylie apparently did not)

Liv got a little carried away.

Easter basket fun


We had a little photo shoot before church.
The girls were in happy moods so I went a little overboard.








Gma Martin took Dru shopping for her bday and bought her this darling dress and sweater.
(along with some other fabulous clothes)
Dru LOVED it!
Thank you so much!!!









 This last picture is actually my favorite.
I love all my little goofy kids!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

your kids are looking so grown up!

Brooke Romney said...

They are just so cute! Can you believe how old they are getting? And hours egg decorating? Mine were done in 5 minutes.

Moffat Family said...

cute easter outfits! and love liv's fingers :)

Al and Eli said...

Has it really been that long since we've seen you? I seriously thought that first pic of Rylie was actually Dru at first glance. Her hair is so long and she's so grown up! Where has the time gone?!!! Love you all!!