Dru turned 10 a month ago but have not had a weekend open to celebrate with her friends.
So, almost a month later we finally had a swimming party.
Dru has the sweetest friends.
They are kind, fun, happy, darling and so silly.
Pics before dinner and then off to go swimming!
They had such a great time swimming!
After swimming we came back for dessert.
Dru requested brownie trifle and rice krispie treats.
Dru invited Aunt Kim to come to her party.
They are such great friends and want to hangout all the time.
4 comments:
How fun! I love how many pictures those gals were willing to take. They look like awesome little girls!
Fun party!!
Love that Dru is so easy to please :)
That girl in the yellow has got quite the hops! So fun to see your little ladies growing up. I can't believe we went two months without their infectious youth! Loved having you around this weekend. Can't wait for another month when we can be a part of it again!
I love all the pictures of Dru and her friends--it brings back such great memories! Happy Birthday Dru! :)
Post a Comment