We stayed close to home for spring break.....and made the most of it.
Here are the highlights:
General Conference
Ryan and I love conference! My girls have grown to love it too.
We watch every session together as a family.
There is nothing more inspiring, peaceful, thoughtful and encouraging.
Owen got a haircut.
He watched Toy Story and never made a peep the whole time.
What a stud.
We went to see Big Miracle (it was ok) and then to the park with Gma Kathy.
She was a good sport. We almost blew away!
Dru also went on a special date with Gma and Gpa Martin.
They went out to dinner and did a little shopping at H&M.
She is wearing one of her new tops and hair clips in the pic above.
She had so much fun and loves her new things!
It also SNOWED during the break. (all over my beautiful blossom tree)
Luckily it only stayed for the day.
Dru bought a balloon making kit with her own money.
I thought it was a waste of money and tried to persuade her not too.
I thought this would be a great lesson on spending money wisely.
The darn thing actually turned out to be a fun purchase. We all
had a blast making fun animals, flowers and swords.
Winston came over which means we get into fort making mode. Owen was in heaven.
Dru made this great fort below. Everyone fit inside.....for about 2 minutes.
We went swimming 3 times. This trip we took Winston and Liv's cute friend Kamryn.
We did a lot of rollerblading inside and outside.
I also attempted making bread for the first time all on my own. My awesome friend Lisa gave me a great tutorial last week. My bread is far from perfect but my kids still loved it. I will definitely give it another try.



No comments:
Post a Comment