Ryan turned 34 last Saturday. I love Saturday birthdays! We were able to celebrate him all day long.
I took pictures on my iphone all day and they did not turn out so great. Bummer. I still wanted to make a post about him so I thought I would include some shots from our day.
He started out his day with soccer.
Ryan LOVES playing soccer. He looks forward to it every week.
We went to Cafe Rio for lunch.
There was NO line which NEVER happens.
We had to take a pic to prove it.
Then we went to see the new Muppet's movie.
Ryan "really likes" the Muppets. It is a childhood memory for him.
At one point during the movie I looked over and saw him grinning ear to ear.
He also laughed when no one else laughed. It was more fun to watch him than the movie.
After some serious shopping we went out to eat. All alone.
It was heaven.
We ended our night by taking the kids out for Iceberg shakes.
A PERFECT day for a PERFECT dad and husband.
Happy Birthday!
We love you!




3 comments:
You got a great guy!
What a fun day! I love that you were able to spend time with the kids and just the two of you. :) Happy Birthday Ryan!
So glad Ry had a great birthday with the cute fam! We miss celebrating birthdays with you guys!
Post a Comment