2.15.2012

I heart Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays!
We started out the month by making homemade Valentines.
My kids could have done this all night.  





Dru's Valentine box

 Class Valentines
I saw this idea on Pinterest with Rolos and thought it would be cute with fruit roll ups.

Gma Taunya came over to make a darling craft with the girls.
We love how it turned out.
 Gpa Martin brought the girls Squinkies for Valentines this year.  
They loved them!  This pic is of Rylie playing with hers the second she woke up the next day.
I left an invitation for a special dinner Valentine's night on the front door.
 Heart shaped pancakes for breakfast.
 A fun dinner.  
I tried to fit in a lot of detail and Olivia noticed it all.  She was giggling the whole time.  She made it worth all the work.  We had a fun night eating and talking about who and what we loved most.

3 comments:

Cassandra said...

Kids love Squinkies! I made some Valentines for my CTR 7 class and put some Squinkies in that we found on sale (we had never heard of them before but they were cheap and cute and fit in our tiny Valentine's bags) and they were a huge success! The kids used them as playing pieces in a CTR-themed board game we played. We all had a lot of fun.

Moffat Family said...

cute. cute. cute!

Kim said...

I love all of your fun Valentine activities. I love that your kids are so creative too! We had too much going on and skipped our valentine dinner--so sad!!!