This is what it looks like when the Martin family goes swimming.
A lot of jumping!
Some posing for the camera.
A lot of fun tube time.
There may be some noodle action.
Ry is a daredevil.
Owen can get frustrated.
Owen is happiest when held.
Again, not being held.
{Call me crazy, but he looks SO CUTE when he is crying.}
Dru jumping backwards.
{She is a little close to the board for my liking.}
Rylie walking the deck.
Ryan having fun.
A lot of fun.
Check out this silly face.
{I could kiss and squish this face all day long.}
Ry is a real acrobat.
Having fun together.
Owen just being cute.
Liv being silly.
The long walk back to our towels.
Rylie drying off.
So sad to go home.
{Wow, that was a lot of crying pics. He really is a happy baby.}
3 comments:
Great pictures! I especially like the last one with Rylie, so cute. Looks like fun family time.
I LOVE the Owen frustrated faces :) Haha, seriously made me laugh out loud. What a funny kid.
POOR OWEN!
Post a Comment