Dru started the 3rd grade yesterday.
How do I feel about that? Hmmm. I am not sure.
She is turning into a mature, kind, responsible girl.
She was excited to start school, but it wasn't the same crazy, over
the top excited like she was for all the years previous.
It kind of makes me sad. She is growing up.
But then it makes me really happy and excited. She is growing up! It has been so fun to see her learn and experience new things. And, have I mentioned how helpful she is? I am definitely going to miss her ASKING me if she could help. She is the BEST oldest sister/child. I am anxious to see what this new school year brings.
This is Dru. She is super cool.
{"cool" is her new look}
This is Liv. She is super cute and fancy.
{cute and fancy are still her style}
Olivia had a meeting with her new teachers on Monday. She felt a bit overwhelmed with the French teacher. The Dual immersion program will be interesting!
Bonjour!
Now it is official. The first day of 1st grade!!
She was over the top, crazy excited. She could barely finish her breakfast.
Look at that face....is she excited or what?
I can't believe I have 2 kids in full-time school!
3 comments:
Tooooo sweet for words. Cherish the moment!
such dolls. I loved seeing them. I'm feeling the same about Jace...could they really be in 3rd grade???
Thanks for sharing their first days... And styles ;) they're growing so fast!!!
Post a Comment