Dru took tennis lessons this summer with her good friend Ellie.
She loved her instructors, and learned to love the game.
(She will hopefully one day be my tennis partner!)
It was an hour long and right by a park so Liv, Rylie & Owen just played.
Pretty nice.
What made it even better was my dear friend Kim had her boy in the tennis lesson before me.
I always came early and she always stayed late. Perfect!
I miss tennis (really Kim) already!!
Rylie begged me to take this pic.
(I am hoping all my girls play tennis so we can play doubles.)
2 comments:
I miss you too Jen! Dru looks so cool for her first day of school and Bentley was just as excited as Liv. Must be their age - it's all still super exciting!
Fabulous, fabulous, and over the top fabulous Dru! Keep your eye on the ball...way to go. What a fun foursome you, your Mom, Olivia, and Rylie will make!
Post a Comment