3.02.2011

We have had our fair share of snow this winter and the girls have loved it.

Rylie runs out the door yelling....
"I won't eat the snow this time Mom, I promise!"
Olivia is the first one to make a snow angel every time.
Dru is all about forts and making paths through the snow.
Poor Owen doesn't get much snow action....
until today!
I gathered bits and pieces of snow gear we had and bundled him up.
Owen really liked the snow....
for about 5 minutes and then he was DONE!
He may be crying about the pink boots I put on him. SHHHH, don't tell Ry.

5 comments:

Chris and Annalisa said...

Oh my heck, that look on Owen's face is priceless, ha ha!

DeSpain Domain said...

Great pictures! Adorable kids!

ade said...

This post made me laugh and laugh. From Owen looking longingly outside through the door, to his scavenger hunt outfit, to Rylie promising not to eat the snow. Looks like you have an incredibly fun time!

Sara said...

Great pictures!
Owen is Darling...all your kids are!
I should probably buck up and give my Owen a taste of how much fun snow can be:)

Steve and Kathy said...

What a wonderful post. You managed to get every little personality captured for all time! What a fun summer you can look forward to. Enjoy!