Last night we took Owen to get his first real haircut. He was overdue.
How did it go? Well, let's just say his face did not look like the shirt he is wearing today!
It was 5 minutes of pure torture for him. He sat on my lap with a sucker in each hand screaming at the top of his lungs while I forced his head to stay still.
It was worth it! He looks so handsome!
4 comments:
LOVE IT!! gosh they grow up so fast
Cutest boy ever!!! Hands down, there is nothing better than a boy with a haircut. One of my favorites!
he looks so grown up!
Ryan told Rich about it at work so when he was telling me about I said he should be grateful for girls who don't need haircuts often! I think he still thinks he needs a boy!
Post a Comment