The birthday girl the day of her party.
Dru requested a movie themed party.
This was a easy and fun party to plan. Ryan and I designed these super simple invites and Dru came up with the guest list and games.
I usually make cupcakes for birthday because they are easy for so many reasons. But, this year Dru wanted a real cake complete with blue frosting and sprinkles. I got about half way and had to call my mom to help out. She was at my front door in about 7 minutes with a bowl of blue homemade frosting. Impressive. The cake turned about pretty cute and I just might attempt another.
Popcorn added due to the movie theme.
Dru with her sisters.
(who were just as excited as she was)
When the guests arrived they decorated their own ticket bags.
They won tickets after each game we played.
We ate dinner then took some pictures of Dru's cute friends.
Before the movie they were able to spend their tickets on movie treats.
They had so much fun with this part.
We were hoping that Tangled would be released in time, but ended up watching Mega Mind.
Blowing out the candle.
( I still can't believe this girl is 8!!!)
Opening her presents with Rylie "helping" out.
She received a lot of crafty items. Looks like her friends know her well.
A little treat for her friends to take home.
5 comments:
Your girls are so cute, Jenny! I love how they love each other so much! What a cute idea for a birthday party!
SO fun!! You are the best mom!! :)
What a cute cute cute party. I am filing that one down for the future! I have your earrings!! Keeping them safe for you!
what a fun party! i see she's friends with francesca sorensen. she's so cute (in our ward).
Fun party, fun idea, cutest kids ever....as ALWAYS! The cake even looked great! I will never be half the mom you are ;) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment