Our favorite friends came over to hang out for the weekend!
We ate, played games, ate, chatted, laughed, ate, went to church, ate, watched the Super Bowl, watched our kids play and jump for pics and ate some more.
It was so fun to be together and just wish we could do it more often.
5 comments:
Good friends are the BEST!! :)
Oh fine! FAVorite friends? I see how it is... :)
We had SO MUCH FUN (of course)!!! Thanks for hosting us, you guys are seriously the bestest, funnest, coolest, greatest, BFF friends in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!! We miss you guys like crazy when we are gone, but so glad that we can really live it up when we are together again :) Someday, we will be living next door and we can party every night together--ha ha! Love you guys!!!
I love them and miss them. Ok, let's be honest, I didn't ever hang out with them - but I like how good of friends they are with you. Their boys are so adorable!
I was seriously so proud of Rylie's jump!! Girl's got hops!
Post a Comment