2.16.2011

Owen is loving his sisters and the feeling is mutual.
I remember my mom saying how great it is for her to see her children get together and love each other. I get it.
What fun it is for me to see all four of mine playing something together.

(Dru was helping me get everyone looking and smiling which is why she is not in the photo.)

2 comments:

Brooke Romney said...

Hands down, best payoff as a mom is when I see them having a good time together and loving each other. I can't believe how much Owen is starting to look like the rest of your gang!

Steve and Kathy said...

I still feel the very same way today...I love to see my children be together and love one another. Now, I can say the same thing about my grandchildren. I love to see them play together. It is simply the best! Thanks for your post.