Ryan went on a golf trip with some good friends and Owen wanted to help him pack. How cute is that? Ryan can't wait for Owen to be his little golf buddy.
While Ry was gone the girls, Owen and I got down to business.
We painted nails....and dried them over the heating vent. (minus O of course)
Then the girls wanted to go to the beach. Why not?
(With 30 degree weather out, it sounded like a good idea to me.)
We ended up at Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Steve's house for snow painting and Mega Mind.
What a great day.
There were some tears though.
They hugged and made up.
Then Owen decided we wanted to start walking! He has taken up to 10 steps in a row.
Yahoo.
6 comments:
YOu are so fun. I need some inspiration right now...week long winter break, freezing outside...and kind of a bad attitude. Thanks for reminding me to be fun!
You are such a fun mom! You need to give me lessons. :)
So glad I could be a tiny part of such a fun day! Thanks for including me. I love to see the girls play together.
I can't believe how much Owen looks like Dru in that first picture in the suitcase!!!! Such darling kids!! Always something fun happening at the Martin house :)
-oh, and glad to see some Utah red at your beach!
So cute! Jen, you are such a good mom and wife! Hope Ry had a fun birthday!
We miss you guys like crazy already! Jon can't wait to golf with Ry next month!
I CANNOT believe he is walking already. this is crazy!
Post a Comment