While the sewing machine was out for a little project I was working on, Dru taught Liv some sewing basics. How cool is that? Teaching and nurturing are some of Dru's greatest strengths. Lucky for me! Liv caught on right away and they each made a cute pillow for there dolls.
I am really looking forward to some major sewing projects with the girls when they get a bit older.
{this is the little project i was working on for my cute nephew HENRY.
my sister MEGAN had a darling Owl party for him.}
6 comments:
They are such awesome girls. If I had a girl, I'd want her to hand out with you guys all the time.
Jenny, that owl pillow is amazing! I'm super jealous of your skills. Do you maybe have a pattern you could send me? I'd love to make one of my own!
Jenny, that pillow is fantastic! You are so talented. And that picture of the sewing pedal on top of the phone book is just darling. I'm so impressed that you've taught your girls so much! I should probably learn to sew for myself first before I try to teach anyone, seeing as last time I tried to sew anything it took me months and a good friend to tell me my needle on my machine was installed backwards. No wonder the project took forever and my threads broke all the time!
Um how cute and talented are you! Please teach me to sew!!!
Your girls are way too cute! I can't believe they can already sew. Way to go on your part for getting them started early. Also, I love the owl pillow. I need to learn to sew well enough to make one!
Can I schedule a lesson with Dru? How much does she charge?
Post a Comment