8.11.2010

One of the many reasons I am so HAPPY to have a boy is because of the SECONDS it takes to do his hair.
Some mornings I just let it fly. (I could never do that with the girls.)

Two of my favorite ways to style are...
the classic comb-over
and the trendy mohawk
Which do you prefer?
(His hair is too long for spikes, and I am not cutting it quite yet.)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I LOVE the mohawk :) But let's face it, he looks cute no matter when you do to his hair!

Lisa said...

both are SO cute!!

Steve and Kathy said...

Little O is growing way toooooo fast. Look at those adorable arms and cheeks!!! I think he is totally handsome both ways!

Brooke Romney said...

I love them both, and I LOVE that boys look that cute after only 3 seconds. Did you get Spiker?