Owen is 6 months. (time flies)
He is crazy cute. (just like his sisters)
He can roll over. (from back to tummy)
He can sit up. (for about a minute before tumbling over)
He does NOT like baby food or any type of solid food. (weird, right?)
He has started to talk. Just baby talk. (ryan is pretty sure he can already say dada)
His eyes are getting bigger. (really, they are)
He has two teeth. (early, i know)
His hair is dark and fluffy. (almost long enough for some spiking)
His laugh is adorable. (his sister liv is best at making him belly laugh)
He is still an amazing sleeper. (3 naps a day and sleeping through the night!!!)
Owen is super handsome and practically perfect. (i think so)
3 comments:
He's so cute! Mine is 6 months too but certainly not yet sleeping through the night. My worst sleeper yet! But I'm not complaining, I still like him. It goes by so fast, doesn't it? I can't believe how cute Owen's eyes are and that they're getting bigger! Lucky boy. And lucky mama to have him.
What a super darling post!! He is so cute and how great that he's sleeping through the night - YeAH!
I think he is practically perfect as well. Lucky boy to have his Mama!
Post a Comment