4.28.2010

It is snowing outside so I am going to blog about warmer days.
Utah weather drives me crazy sometimes.

April was a fun month full of weekends with family.   

An afternoon at the park


Playing Kubb






Dru played soccer on Saturday.  She had quite the cheering section.



She is such a good sport.  Soccer is definitely not her thing. 
She will bluntly say that she doesn't like soccer.   
Yet, she still goes to every practice and every game to support her team.
{Check out Dru's braids!}

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Fun pictures! I absolutely love your family picture!!! I'm waiting for the post about your trip (we didn't even get to talk about it today)

Kim said...

Love those pics! Love those cute kids! We miss you guys--did you really have to leave???

Brooke Romney said...

Okay, let's talk about your awesome new family picture! I absolutely, positively love it!!!!

ade said...

I love those days...maybe I should take another trip out to UT this month (that would mean coming today)! love you