We look forward every year to the Egg hunt at my parents.
This year we started with the kid's hunt which consisted of eggs full of candy and easter books. We even had a sawdust hunt for coins. Messy but super fun!
The adult game came after a delicious lunch.
This is when we lace up our running shoes. Because of the cold weather the hunt was downstairs in two rooms. (boys/girls) The hunt consists of money and a ton of valuable gift cards. We run, scream and laugh the entire time. I even lost my right contact in the process. It was worth it because we walked away with some major cash and prizes.
Thanks mom & dad!
We also watched conference afterwards which was incredible as always. The kids worked on their conference packets and were quiet most of the time.
My dad and little O.
(notice Rabbit and Piglet in his shirt pocket. A sign of a good grandpa!)
These are the adorable Easter cookies sent by my sis-in law Kris for all to enjoy. We did! Thanks Kris.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, I'm totally picturing you throwing down with all the other ladies in an attempt to get to the money egg first, ha ha! What fun.
I can't believe little O is 10 weeks old and I haven't even seen him live yet. What a bad friend I am! So sorry! Have so much fun in Sacramento. You are going to LOVE it. Seriously it doesn't matter where you go but there is something about being with just your little family... ok maybe your's isn't quite as little as mine but still. I am going to Boise and then New York until April 26 but after that we must plan a time to get together. I miss you!
Post a Comment