11.14.2009

A little ice to go with the snow

The girls have been begging to go ice skating.  We finally fulfilled their dream!

Liv looking through the glass.
Dru skating with Ry.  She has improved so much since last year.
Ryan had to help Liv and Rylie almost the whole time.  He was a good sport and took them around and around as much as they wanted him to.


Rylie's legs were like jello.  She LOVED every minute of it.  When it wasn't her turn, she was crying.




Hanging on for dear life.



Trying it on her own.  She was SO proud and couldn't wait to show her dad.

I just love this face.

5 comments:

ade said...

OH MY GOSH...STOP IT. Your family is so adorable!! Everyone is absolutely beautiful (yes Ryan, I want to use that word to describe even you). I love every picture!!

Steve and Kathy said...

me yooooooo!

Steve and Kathy said...

i mean tooooo!

Launa Nicole said...

Your family is so cute! I love seeing and reading how you are doing. Thank goodness for technology! I need to get better at blogging myself.

Alyson said...

Jenny I just found your blog, and it is so darling! You are such a cute family!