Almost every Saturday morning you could knock on our door and find Ryan and the 3 girls playing Legos. It is by far the toy my girls play with most. We have EVERY Barbie, EVERY princess and baby dolls coming out our ears and my girls go for the "bad guys", pirates, guns, boats and soldiers that are in our Lego box.
If you don't find my girls playing Legos, they are crafting. This is where I rub off on them. I made this today with my good friend Rachel and her darling mom! Thank you so much! I love how it turned out and can't wait to use it!
7 comments:
I love love love the fabric...I bet the lining is just as cute. Great colors and pattern. I love the style and shape! And, I love the gerber daisies. Thank heavens for b-days!
I love legos too!
Legos are on the Christmas list this year. I didn't know that our Legos were "too big" to use -- but my 5 year old just informed me. The bag is adorable -- and I am completely impressed that you can make something like that! That is 100% impossible for me to do. I have a better chance of swimming the Atlantic than making a bag that cute.
cute! i love the pattern. dang it, i need to learn to sew!
Jenny, I love that bag!! I think I need to make one, can I borrow the pattern?
How cute is that! Where did you get the pattern? It would be great for Christmas presents. I love that your girls like to play with boy stuff. Perfect big sisters for a baby boy!
It's so fun to have 2 kids but the hard part is keeping my older one from hurting the baby. We're learning!
I love that bag! I wish I could make stuff like that....will you teach me? You should sell them...I will buy one! The girls are just getting themselves ready to have a brother around!
I LOVE that bag. Everything about it, colors, STYLE and mostly that you made it!! Forget legos, go for the bags ;)
Post a Comment