My two cute cowgirls!
One little bumble bee...
with a funny little stinger that bounced as she walked.
Stick 'em up!
Aunt Rayne came for Halloween!
Rayne and Ry
The girls were so spoiled this year being carried from house to house.
Rylie loved this pumpkin from a distance but got nervous the closer we got.
A visit to see Gma and Gpa to end a perfect night.
5 comments:
SO cute!! How fun to be able to end the night at grandma's house. I sure wish we had one close by. Your little girls are so dang cute! When is your due date?
What darling kids! Looks like a great Halloween.
Wish I could have seen the girls in their cute costumes! They are so adorable!
WOW - great minds think alike!!! My girls were cowgirls too! How fun!! Your girls looked darling - I guess we need to have a hoe down to reuse these costumes!
Love ya!
Love the cowgirls. Such a cute idea. What did Heather say about a due date. I need to get online more often.
Post a Comment