{Warning: This post is a long one. Get ready. I still feel like I am leaving something out. I may need to do a part 2.}
Rylie turns 2 on Sunday, but celebrated with a fish party last night(to fit everyone's schedule). I am not sure if Rylie had a clue what was going on but she had a smile on her face the whole time. We invited family and had a great turn out. Thank you everyone for coming!
The birthday girl!
I love birthday parties and find them more fun for me if there is a theme. I found with a fish theme, a lot can be done.
We had a guessing jar, fish facts questionnaire, gold fish crackers, gummy fish and worms, real fish for a center piece, fish games with a fishing pond perfect for handing out the party favors. (a bag of gold fish crackers)
The guests:
Bubba, Brittany, Grandma Kathy with Robby and Berkleigh
Kim, Elisabeth, Alex, Grandpa Martin
Dru and Grandma Martin
Sasha holding Georgia and Ryan
My sister Kim who was such a help the day of the party! Thank you!
Rylie playing one of the games. Throwing gold fish into a bucket.
Dru playing put the eye on the fish.
Grandma Kathy and Rylie
Cute Winston.
(Megan and Daniel could not come because they just had another baby boy, Henry. It was a good excuse but we missed them. Steve, Kris and kids live in San Antonio, another good excuse. Rayne and Adrienne, live in London and New York. We missed you all!)
I JUST DELETED THE CUTEST PIC OF WINSTON.
pretend it is still here!
Cute Talan.
Rylie was given so many lovely things. She is spoiled.
Liv is holding up one of the darling dresses she received.
A pair of polka dot Converse (a bit blurry)
Fun memory game
Adorable little monkey
The cutest book from the cutest collection. "Little Oink"
A very cool piano that can do a million things.
She got a lot of other really great things. Rylie was in heaven.
Dessert was "fish bait."
Pudding, cool whip and an Oreo cookie mix with a gummy worm on top.
11 comments:
It was absolutely the perfect party. We all had a lovely time. Happy b-day Riley! You are my sunshine. Great job Jen.
Cute, cute, cute Jenny! Might have to steal the fish theme someday. Looks like a good one!
What a fun party!! Great ideas... I'm storing them away as I think that'd fit in perfectly for a Caribbean birthday! Yours girls are so darling, and congrats on the upcoming boy- yeah!! Can't wait to see pictures of Megan's new baby, I'm sure he's absolutely darling. Don't even get me started on the name- Henry is about the cutest name I've heard!!
I'm totally copying. Love it.
Cute! I love the second picture of Riley. What a fun day!
That is such a cute idea. Theme parties are the best! Rylie is seriously a mini Ryan to me. She is so dang cute, and I love her hair!
Oh if we could all be like Mrs Martin!!!!! You amaze me I totally need tips from you! You are such a great mommy and so creative!!!! And we won't even go into how perfect your kids are!!!!!!:) you guys are my inspiration!!!! Loves!!!
Oh my cute! You are so creative Jenny!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE IS TWO tell her to stop growing up for me please!! then I will let her know as well how I feel about this when I get back to Cottonwood Heights ;) Love you all! Can't wait to see your little stud!!
oh man! we really missed out. what a fun party! did anyone drink out of the water pitchers? hahaha! Happy B*day Rylie!
Hey, these pics turned out pretty good. They don't compare to the party, it was AWESOME!!!! You are so creative
Post a Comment