8.06.2009

A windy day at the park


After Dru's art class we went to one of our little parks for a snack and a ride on the slide.  We didn't stay long because of the wind and our snacks ran out.



Rylie has been a little stinker lately when it comes to taking pictures.  She begins to whine when I pull out the camera.  Dru is still the champ and Olivia is only good for so long.
Olivia at every single grape...the whole bunch!

A little water break.


3 comments:

The Richards Family said...

what is with all this wind? Your kids are still cute all wind blown!

Al and Eli said...

How could you not love all of those faces!! Dru is quite the artist, drawing, painting, SEWING, she takes after her mom :)

Jan said...

So Mrs. Martin! I found your blog!!! I am so proud of myself :) I felt ever so bummed when Jimmy and I moved out of the ward last year - we had so much fun in primary sitting behind Dru and then you got in there, too! I'll just have to blog stalk you to see what's up :)

Stinkin' cute pics, btw!!