8.14.2009

Cooking show

The other day I made zucchini bread with my sister Kim and we had a lot of cooking stuff on the counter.  The girls started playing with it and took it to the family room along with ALL my spices and a bunch of other cooking gadgets.  They were in heaven.  We even pretended they were the hosts of their own cooking show.  I would say 5, 4, 3, and then mouth 2, 1, ACTION.  They would smile and talk kitchen talk FOREVER and then eventually I just had to say CUT!  They love playing this on their own too.  It makes a little mess with a little cleaning up to do after, but it is worth it.  





Rylie woke up from her nap and wanted in on the action.


This picture makes me laugh every time I see it.  I just had to include it.
Dru started calling Rylie her "little chef."

3 comments:

Chris and Annalisa said...

That Rylie is going to be SO animated. Stinkin' cute!

Danielle said...

You have THE most creative kids ever! They seem entertained with the simplest of things. Thanks for the happy birthdays! So jealous you gotta hang out with the gals. When I'm out there next summer we definitely need to get together!

Lisa said...

How fun! You are an AWESOME Mom!