We took our FHE to the mountains and made s'mores for our treat. We found a perfect spot, enjoyed a little fire and had a great discussion. It still amazes me how much kids already know and the questions they come up with.
Rylie is trying to pose in this one.
Ryan made me a perfect s'more.
Ryan starting the fire with one match.
Dru jumping off the rocks.
4 comments:
YUMMY....Ryan's Smore makes me want to go up the canyon right now!!! That is one of my favorite activities besides the smell in your hair that is with you for days....
Your girls are so cute. I miss Utah summers. How fun!! We're still in East Bay, just a little further east now.
Jenny thank u for saving me on Sunday! Your a great friend! Your family is so cute I love it! Don't worry we have not been boating since uguys:( let's go soon!!!! Loves!
thanks for the invite to roast marshmallows... :) and thanks for going swimming with us tonight, we had pretty much the best time EVER!!!! I hope I dream about it tonight...yes, it was that much fun.
Post a Comment